Isaiah 55:12

For you will go out in joy, and come back with peace; the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees in the fields will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12

Saturday 23 August 2014

Sending Service

I have been looking forward to my 'sending' service tomorrow at Calvary Church.  Those wonderful people at Calvary Church have arranged a litany and prayer time, asking for God's provision, protection, and empowering during the time in Israel.  MC Canada has been great in facilitating this short time mission, and sabbatical.  It is amazing to think that I am going!

1 comment:

  1. This morning's service was a very emotional one for me. Both because of Ellie's dedication and because we were sending you on a mammoth journey. I know that you and Margaret will help and be of comfort to everyone you meet, just as you were to Mike, Katie and Ellie. You have grown so much in your Calvary journey and I know God will help you continue to grow in your Israel journey. I sure do look forward to welcoming you back in January.

    ReplyDelete